Parents of infants/toddlers (six weeks to two years) are required to provide the following items for their child:
- An adequate supply of diapers and wipes.
- A bag containing at least 2 - 3 extra full sets of clothes.
- Blanket and portable crib sheet.
- Additional item may include spoons, cups, ointments, bottles, formula or breast milk (prepared in advance by the parents).
Parents of children (ages 2 and up) are required to provide the following items for their child:
- An adequate supply of diapers/pull-ups and wipes for any child not yet toilet-trained.
- A bag (to be left on their cubby hook each day) containing two extra complete sets of clothes.
- Each child will also need a small blanket and a standard size crib sheet to be used on their cot. (This is a CCA licensing requirement!)